Thank you for your interest in filming at The One Up. While being a location for filming is not our first priority, we definitely see it as a compliment that you want to film here!
In order to streamline the process, let’s get the non-negotiable’s out of the way…
- WE DO NOT ALLOW FREE FILMING and mentioning us in your production is not a substitute for payment. These productions always require effort on our part, from rearranging deliveries and schedules to paying staff to be on site during the production. The minimum cost is $1000.
- FILMING MUST FINISH BY 3PM - which means everything is gone and the space is back to it’s original condition (unless you are purchasing the space for the entire day of course).
- WE DON'T ALLOW FILMING WHILE OPEN.
- WE DO NOT ALLOW FILMING ON WEEKENDS because we open at noon which doesn’t leave enough time to adjust our cleaning schedule.
- We generally require ONE WEEK NOTICE at a minimum.
If the above is suitable, then we can likely accommodate your production and are happy to do so. We have worked with HBO, FX, Bravo, MTV and several other production companies so we understand the process. We will have a staff member on site to help facilitate your needs.